Random List Tuesday
Just popping in to share a few things:
1. The Bakery Story app on my iPod is my new obsession. I can’t stop playing it! It has gotten so bad that I go to sleep worrying if I’ve made enough food to keep my shop going while I sleep. I even worry I won’t wake up in time to take my baked goods out of the oven. Sad but true.
2. I buy way too many clothes that need to be ironed. Note to self, buy more knits.
3. Boys are not naturally clean creatures. 5 garbage bags full of trash, 3 full of old clothes and 6 hours tell me this.
4. I think I’m listening to too may audio books. It now feels odd when someone is not talking in my ear at all times.
5. I’m in a major transition period with my knitting. I keep starting things but can’t seem to finish anything.
6. I started Weight Watchers. I’m having so much fun “shopping” for good stuff to eat and reminding my body that fruits and veggies are really good. Hopefully by the end of the school year I’ll be able to take Boy Child to the pool in actual swimwear instead of shorts and a tank top.
7. We’ve gotten a bunch of new things in at the shop, and I’m having real trouble restraining myself. (see #5)
8. Boy Child has a new “grown up” bed and needs a new quilt. He has requested that I make him one. So, I will embark on my first queen size quilt. Hopefully no one will get hurt in the process.
9. I love doing laundry but hate putting it away. What’s up with that? I also like vacuuming, but hate sweeping. And, I love to mop but only with my steam mop. (I know that sounds crazy, but I’m okay with that.)
10. I’m getting my very own room for my yarn and my sewing! I’m so excited. When I’m not thinking about my bakery (see #1), I’m thinking about how I want to set up my new space. Yea!